Book tickets now for Chordiality’s 30th anniversary concert which will take place at Bradford Cathedral on Saturday 8 July at 7.30pm.
Proceeds from the concert will go the choir’s adopted charity, the Bradford Baby Bank.
On the night, the singers will be joined by the National Festival Orchestra Strings in the following fabulous programme.
- Pastime With Good Company (Henry VIII)
- Cantique De Jean Racine (Gabriel Fauré)
- Scenes from The Four Seasons (Antonio Vivaldi)
- Ave Verum Corpus (Peter Sherlock)
- Magnificat (Antonio Vivaldi)
- The Ground (Ola Gjeilo)
- Eine Kleine Nachtmusik (W A Mozart)
- Laudate Dominum (W A Mozart)
- Lacrimosa (W A Mozart)
- Hallelujah Chorus (G F Handel)
- Sing, Sing, Sing (Louis Prima arr. Phillip Kern)
- Libertango (Astor Piazzolo arr. Oscar Escalada)
- It Don’t Mean A Thing (Duke Ellington arr. Mac Huff)
- Lullaby Of Birdland (George Shearing)
- Seal Lullaby (Eric Whitacre)
- Dry Bones (Spiritual arr. Mark Hayes)
- Wellerman (Trad. New Zealand arr. C McLeish)
- Palladio (Karl Jenkins)
- Skye Boat Song (Trad. Scotland arr. Timothy Allen)
- Bobby Shaftoe (Trad. North Country arr. W Gillies Whittaker)
- Anthem (Benny Andersson, Tim Rice and Björn Ulvaeus arr. John Purifoy)
- As Long As I Have Music (Don Besig)
- American Trilogy (Mickey Newbury adapted Alwyn Humphreys)
Tickets, including refreshments, are just £16 and can be obtained by phone at 07949 696064 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or via www.ticketsource.co.uk/chordiality (bookings fees apply).